If you are here looking for Digital Marketing course, be mindful that this is not a course to teach you how to put up an update on Social Media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc. neither it is a course for people who consider digital marketing to be the future of Marketing.
This course is meant for people who wish to become Next-Generation Hybrid Marketers. The course is meant for those who dare to go beyond their job responsibilities, believe in themselves, discover something new, push limits, challenge conventions & find new ways to build brands. Through the course, you will learn how to embrace the best hacks in the world which are not necessarily documented offline or online.
If you are here looking for a certification from a govt. body, you won’t get it. My company Mindstorm – A Hybrid Digital Marketing agency does not hire freshers or interns with Google Adwords or Analytics Certification for three reasons.
- You have acquired the certification to secure a job and may or may not have any genuine reason to pursue yourself as a specialist.
- You have never managed real money when earning that certification
- It’s a Google Scam: Who do you think has the highest number of Business Development executives in the world? It’s Google. Anyone and everyone out there is becoming a Google Ad Specialist and the ‘certification’ is simply a rewards programme so that Google makes more money.
However, what you will learn here are a set of skills necessary to get your dream job in Digital Marketing & will help you crack that interview. You will also learn to prepare yourself to challenge conventions.
Remember, Mindset is everything
The Digital Marketing Courses below is created by me and in some chapters, it is a curation from sources I personally find to be the best in the world so that it would prepare & equip you to fight some of the toughest challenges in your life that may or may not be limited to Digital Marketing.
The Digital Course below is a constantly evolving curriculum.
- Marketing Communication (Half Day)
- Marketing Strategy
- Social Media Marketing [Fundamentals] – More tutorials will be added
- Social Media Marketing [Practicals]
- Setting up Social Media Properties – Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn Pages & Youtube
- Setting up your Social Media Dashboard
- Creating Content
- Creative Dimensions for Facebook, Twitter & Instagram
- Activating Contests: Tactical Management
- Campaign Case Studies from around the world
- Digital Competition Analysis [Practicals]
- Metric-Driven Analysis [4.5 Hours]
- Comparing Competition through Share of Reaction, Voice & Virality
- Comparing Competition through Consumer Intent
- Media Manipulation
- Celebrities v/s Influencers v/s Bloggers v/s Advocates – Who are they & what is their impact?
- The Google Analytics Beginners to Advanced Crash Course (2 Days)
- Digital Advertising using Google Adwords (2 Days)
- Digital Tools & Apps of a Hybrid Marketer (Half Day)
- Stay a step ahead with Social Media Newsroom or learn how to set it up on Mobile